Monday, November 4, 2019

MOROSE ON MONDAY


A couple of things are wrong here.

First, the photo was taken on Sunday.

And second, I wasn't feeling morose.

I had dug out one of my black hats and put it on for a photo to compete with a couple of "dime store cowboys", as someone called them.

(Did she really write that?)

At any rate, here they are:


If you look around there are a lot of black hats in that room.

Well, mine needs a bit of a brush-up and some shaping.

Maybe that was why I appeared to be morose.

At any rate, I'm grinning now.

8 comments:

  1. To use a line from "Jaws"....."That's some bad hat, Bruce".

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like a gunslinger from an old Clint Eastwood movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure why it gave me an "Indiana Jones" vibe. Though that's hardly an insult. Maybe you will start an "Arizona Bruce" trend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hat is more Dick Tracy than cowboy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "That's one bad hat, Harry." is a line we say to each other once a day. We saw Jaws a week ago, heard that line, and shouted. Always wondered where it came from.

    Being surrounded by black hats would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen Jaws a million times and I don't remember that hat line at all! Was I paying attention?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You then man in the hat,

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  8. I should really get a hat like that.

    Or a fedora.

    The problem is my skull tends to be too big.

    ReplyDelete