Friday, November 29, 2019

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Just for the record . . . no one, neither birds, cats nor man, find this funny.








The Catalyst was greeted with these scenes when he rose from the arms of Morpheus this morning.

The first snowfall of the season.

Oh well, the larder is still stocked from yesterday's feasting, we have nowhere to go and the mercury will begin rising again tomorrow.

So let us get on with this week's edition of The Friday Funnies!










Oh, quit puzzling.

It's his ARMS!

(I took some time with that one, too.)

Well, fellow frozen ones, let us struggle through the "drifts" of time, keep a stiff upper lip and try to have a fabulous weekend, in spite of all the snow shoveling.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


14 comments:

  1. That is a great collection of snowman funnies and I love the snow cat! It looks like you got a pretty good snowfall. I should call my sister and see how she is faring with all the white stuff. I woke up around 1 AM this morning because of the wind. it was blowing like crazy but it hadn't started raining yet. This morning I see it did rain during the night but it has stopped now but the skies are pretty gloomy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowman theme today. Think the lawn chair is very clever. Grandchildren from Phoenix (across the street neighbor) were making snowmen and snow angels this morning. The parents were taking videos.

    Me? Hate the white stuff. Didn't leave Michigan for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good snow storm when I have nowhere to go and still have power and plenty of food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great collection of chuckles, thankyou! Stay warm and dry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the same storm is to reach us on Sunday! It is way too early for snow! You had a real collection of winners today! I can't pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the lazy snowperson.

    And I think the cat is thinking, "Wow, good likeness, and I'm GORGEOUS!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection. I laughed at each one.

    We are having tons of rain, while the San Bernardino Mtns. are loaded with snow. We live in Murrieta, CA and the last inch or so of snow happened in 2009, 2010? maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Try to thaw out there pal, maybe a hot toddy will be in order eh?
    We've had some major rain storms move through and more on the way.
    We welcome the rain, though the temp did not get above 50 yesterday. That's a might rough for we central coasters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got some great snow photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A teacher around here, eager for a snow day, would look out at that sight, and think, "What a waste of a good snow." Since they're already off on the day after Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very funny snow comics! Made me laugh out loud. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your snow pictures, and the cartoons are great --- I especially love the snowman on the lounge chair. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are great! I know you weren't amused, but your snow was quite lovely.

    ReplyDelete