Friday, December 13, 2019

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

The end of another frightful week has come and we can now turn to the joyful side.

Oh, no, it's Friday the 13th.

Did we ever need the funnies more?

Well maybe last week and the week before and . . .

Okay, let us begin.











There now, feeling better?

Time to get back to trimming the tree, baking cookies and candy and other stuff you'd never eat, finishing the Christmas cards, attending the kids' and grandkids' holiday extravaganzas, last minute shopping, and wrapping presents.

Meanwhile, I'll just lean back in my recliner and watch "It's A Wonderful Life" for the umpteenth time.

Whatever is your wont, have a wonderfully warm weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(awwwww . .)


9 comments:

  1. Very good! Just what I needed after reading the news. I can certainly relating to the VapoRub and the scrolling for my birth year made me laugh. I hate when I have to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these. Made me laugh out loud, a good balance to the times we are living in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look froward to these Friday laughs! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are hilarious as usual. I used to LURRVVEEE Vicks Vaporub. I would sneak into my parents' bedroom & find the jar & just sit on their bed sniffing. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cat doesn't need air.

    That cat needs a solid month long sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These were great! I like that larva driver's license photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the T shirt with 4 out of 3 ! Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :D I have to scroll a lot farther than it shows in the cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the dog at the top. Olga is exactly like that. She's a terrible watchdog, unless the burglar brings cheese.

    I love how the "too old" scrolling joke stops at 1987! Ridiculous!

    "Cat neds air" is pretty great, too.

    ReplyDelete