Sunday, February 23, 2020

YESTERDAY'S ENIGMA AND A NEW CHALLENGE

The photo from yesterday's post was, indeed, a flag of the United States, on a pole perhaps a mile from my location.

Shot with the telephoto lens on my little point and shoot camera, through the mist of a lightly raining day, then blown up as much as I could with my photo editing software.

Hence, the quality.

But that mistiness made me think and I believe Jager had the best guess as to my intentions, with Ball Points perhaps leaning, and Val's second guess, as well.

But let that be.

I've got another photo from yesterday for you all to interpret.

The original . . .


and how I cropped it . . .


I have a vague idea but tell me what it means to you.

9 comments:

  1. The first thing that popped into my head, the opening verse of Aerosmith's "Dream On"

    Every time when I look in the mirror
    All these lines on my face getting clearer
    The past is gone
    It went by, like dusk to dawn
    Isn't that the way
    Everybody's got the dues in life to pay

    I know nobody knows
    Where it comes and where it goes
    I know it's everybody sin
    You got to lose to know how to win

    ReplyDelete
  2. It means I'm lost and probably in danger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need to develop an easy to use and inexpensive software to eliminate power lines.
    Looks to me like early morning when overnight clouds are still low.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a musical staff? don't really have a clue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see clouds that are hugging the top of the hillside in the distance. If I were on top of one of those hills it would be very misty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you were thinking "lines of communication," maybe you should have left it uncropped -- there's a tiny mailbox in the lower right corner. That's communication too, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clueless & Wondering what exactly I see in the picture .!!! Seems like clouds rolling down and covering the mountains. The land looks barren as per the picture. Seeing the misty cloud there is a hope to see the land green and lush. Capture more pictures from your lens and do share it with us.

    ReplyDelete