Friday, October 30, 2020

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Well friends and neighbors, here we are.

Only four days left before the truly wonderful event occurs: no more political ads on television!

And speaking of haunting, tomorrow is Halloween.

I hope you mark the occasion with frights, candy and safe celebrations.

I am celebrating my very first Zoom session with some friends yesterday.

Awkward on my part but ultimately successful.

So let's get on with it today - my weekly attempt to cheer everybody up!























And finally, one Wacky Wally sent me awhile back and then Carol the Comic sent it to me again this morning, so they both get credit for it.

(How's that for ducking my responsibility?)



Yeah, I knew you'd love it.

That's it for this week, Gentle Readers.

Have a great holiday, a fantastic weekend and always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .



12 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud at the text message one. Thanks again for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Yeah, like Sharon, I laughed at the text message too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good ones! Baggy jeans! Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good laughs for this Friday Funnies. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am EXTRA glad that Mike dropped our ballots off - nobody needs to see that! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We especially need this humor right now! I especially loved the school one. Most of my teacher friends are probably feeling that way right now. I'm still undecided about what to do about Halloween. There are no easy answers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's only one cell phone in this household, but the text message had me howling! Good one! Have a great weekend everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the text message and the first day back at school!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor kitty!

    Come now, you know that on Wednesday morning the pundits are going to be saying, 'so who are we looking at to run in 2024?'

    ReplyDelete
  10. I told Andy the text message one and he laughed too. Brilliant strategy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The kid with the food..brings back memories!
    Your kitty kitty parting shot is as good as ever!!

    ReplyDelete