Friday, December 18, 2020

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

To tell the truth I don't feel very funny this morning.

I'm dealing with a severe lower back pain and it's a real pain in the - well, you know.

Nevertheless I have taken on the responsibility of providing some laughs to ease you into the weekend and I shall not shirk.

Rather, join me in a shriek. 

(or two)




















I know what you're thinking: he forgot the cartoon countdown to Christmas.

Uh-uh.




And with that, I'll issue a cease and desist order to this week's frivolity.

Now try to have a wonderful weekend but in a masked, socially distanced way.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .




15 comments:

  1. Well for a guy who's flat on his back these are great! Thanks! Really needed a laugh at the end of THIS stressful work week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch on the back. Sciatica? These are great! The potato chip one was my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 1969 being 50 years ago! It amazes me all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regarding lower back pain.....check this short video out, the very first 'exercise' that they show worked like a charm for me, and I used to get debilitating lower back pain. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqNnmC09eUU

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vesperados - hahahaha! Hope your back gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pure bread cat. Good luck with your back. Andy is doing all sorts of exercises for his.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the Friday laughs. Hope your back feels better soon. Take care there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good ones! Hope tht back gets better soon. Drop your butt and look to the sky before you lift anything...straightens the spine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those funnies....fav is the vespa-ra-dos, hahaha. Hope your backside feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shipwrecked doctors are going to learn how slow time passes in their waiting room!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, thank you for the laugh. I hope you're soon back to yourself. (see what I did there?) All joking aside, back pain is no fun at all. Hope things ease up before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "No ship, Sherlock"...I'm still laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with the back, you know you have my commiserations.

    ReplyDelete