Monday, February 8, 2021

SUPER SUNDAY

Well, there you have it, Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers won yesterday's Super Bowl.

I emailed a few friends midway through the game, asking if it should just be re-named the Brady Bowl.

One of them, my longtime friend Steve, answered back "Old guys rule!"

As for the commercials, I thought it was mostly an enjoyable experience but this 75% Norwegian would have to say he enjoyed this one the most.




How about you?

Did you watch the game and did your team win or lose?

And what was your favorite commercial?

9 comments:

  1. I paid occasional attention to the game. With no dog in the fight, I could be impressed with the TB defense while wanting Mahomes to look better. A boring game. I liked many of the commercials, but no favorite comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last one I watched featured Steve Young at QB....some years later I sat next to him on a plane and asked him what he did for a living.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't watch the game but feeling good about that "kid" Brady. That commercial you posted made me laugh out loud. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I watch the game? Surely you jest. I don't do sports, except for Tour de France. Only saw one commercial so far, and that only because it was in my news feed this morning. The one where Alexia was actor and People Magazine's 2020 Sexiest Man Alive, Michael B. Jordan. Thought the commercial was LOL hilarious. Disagree with People Magazine's assessment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We didn't watch it. Haven't really ever liked football.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neither of our teams made it through the playoffs, so we really didn't care who won. I watched the halftime show, and then I went to bed. I wasn't interested in the last two innings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't get the American commercials here but I do like this one. Do most people get the satire though I wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Bucs are my HOMETOWN TEAM! So of course I was glad they won, even though I don't follow football at all. Tom Brady is amazing. I guess forty-something is the new thirty-something?

    ReplyDelete