Friday, February 5, 2021

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Judy and I got our first Covid vaccine shots yesterday.

She had a headache last night but we don't know if that was a reaction or not.

I had no reaction.

So it's a Friday for celebrating.

Well, not quite.

Our second shots are four weeks away.

I asked one of the ladies if, when I've received the second one, I could then go out and play in the traffic again.

She looked concerned and said, "Just be careful."

I think perhaps she needs a dose of my weekly humor injection.

How about you folks?






















And with that, I just want, once again, to thank all of the contributors to these Friday potpourris of prescriptive provocation.

You know who you are.

Now without dancing in the streets, partying in groups, or otherwise pandering to your pent-up impulses, have yourselves a "Super" weekend and always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


17 comments:

  1. Great batch! Seems like we got even more this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on joining the vaccinated club. I had a headache 3 days later; like Judy not sure it was the vaccine or not. Could it be cat scratch fever?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the vaccination. I get mine tonight.
    Great set of laughs today. That last one made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tomorrow at 1:40, I get stuck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, good laughs this week! I especially liked "canine dyslexia." Ha!

    So glad you got your vaccinations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Canine dyslexia cracked me up! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, yes. "You Twitface" is right out of the Twilight Zone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These were great! Glad that Judy and you didn't have any ill effects from the shot. My mom's arm doesn't hurt much and she hasn't complained about any other issues.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Think the elephant has blue eyes? Thanks for the laughs, Bruce.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh, poor elephants. Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good ones, Catalyst. Thank you for these Friday laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am guilty of plagiarism, I am sharing these. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm still laughing about the intelligent life one. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cats know there's no intelligent life among the humans.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all hilarious as usual, but the canine dyslexia made me LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete