Friday, July 2, 2021

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 To those of you who join me in being confused about what day it is, it's Friday.

Once again.

And I and my crack team of humorologists have been hard at work excavating some items from the Inner Web to titillate and amuse you.

So let us proceed.






















And with that, fine friends and fanatic followers, I shall finalize this week of friskiness and folly and put a "finis" on it.

Now, let's all get out there this weekend and have a Fabulous Fourth.

Well at least those of y'all in the Yew-nited States of Amurrica.

I invite the rest of you to also have a great weekend.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


13 comments:

  1. Thank you once again for these Friday Funnies. It's good to laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday was a holiday here for Canada Day so today feels like a Monday but you reminded me that it is Friday! And you did it very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dinosaur cartoon made me chuckle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the thesaurus and that one about slapping people. I've had that urge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cats must be cats.

    I can relate to wanting to smack people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bar for being more fun than a barrel of monkeys has been lowered considerably.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The fourth one is my favorite. My current person favorite shows a green roll of toilet paper. "CBD toilet paper so you can calm your ass down."

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL -- who thinks of these things?! The toilet brush one is funny, if slightly alarming.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The same idiot on every channel - hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was hot and tired last week that I didn't even get a chance to look at these and then I laughed out loud when I read them. Thank you, I especially love the first one.

    ReplyDelete