Friday, July 30, 2021

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 It is nearing the end of a great week for Hmong teenager Sunisa Lee and a not so great week for Novak Djokovic.

If you can not only correctly spell but pronounce every word in that last sentence then you too should win a Gold Medal.

If not, practice, practice, practice.

There's another opportunity in Paris in just three years.

(the crowd grumbles: Oh shut up, Catalyst, and get on with what we all came here for!)

Okay, okay, let the games begin!






















All right, word lovers, with that triple twist I'll just lift a glass at the uneven bars and catch a wave out of here.

Now have a great weekend and never, ever, forget to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(Aw, c'mon, guys . . .)




25 comments:

  1. The cats--oh, so true! And the band one, ouch. I relate to that as a fan of bands who are in their dotage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the dryer! Very clever! I do think of laundry as an odyssey these days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That poor dog! I hope mom came soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cats, but the poor dog in the dryer and the cats learning how to turn up their noses! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the good laughs. I loved the old shoppers in their undies. Very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially liked the keeping up with traffic and the hammock one, but they're all great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a mixed bag of funnies, from the gorgeous to the gross; from the funny to the [almost] incomprehensible; from the delightful to the sinister. But that poor dog.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many funny ones! Love the old band!
    Blogger has been playing tricks on me so I missed this yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dog in the hammock was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete