Tuesday, November 9, 2021

SOLVED! (and another???)

 Okay, Gentle Readers, let the agonizing suspense come to an end.

I know you've all been on tenterhooks, wracking your brains trying to figure out Brain Teaser 3.

So let me solve it for you and give you a rest.

Geo. gets the honor of being the first to solve it, sort of, with his guess of "a pandemic mask for Singers."

But the grand prize (actually there ISN'T any grand prize) will go to Boots and Braids, who correctly identified it as "The Masked Singer"!

Congratulations, B&B!

And for those of you still in the dark, that's a Singer sewing machine wearing a surgical mask (I never knew you could get them in that lovely lilac shade) and it's a reference to a television show called "The Masked Singer"!

Don't feel bad if you've never seen it.

Neither have I.

But needless to say, this apparently fooled exactly no one and everybody got it in record time.

So as a reward, here's one more.

I've got a feeling I'll be revealing this one tomorrow to exactly no one.


13 comments:

  1. abacus. or should I say ABBA Kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took Tom less than 10 minutes, I guess he was giving us a chance....

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, lets not say Abba kissed Kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abba Kiss! That's a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm Abba and Kiss .. Abba Kiss/Abacus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ABBA with a swear word would be better. ABBA cuss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ABBA Kiss. Both of which should be cast henceforth into the seventh circle of Hell where they belong.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please tell us what you really think, William.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would never have gotten this in a million years, but I think it's cute. 😄

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, it took me a minute. I knew ABBA right away. So I figured the answer would be abacus. But KISS threw me. I kept wondering, "Did KISS cuss a lot? So that would make it ABBA cuss?"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh. I got this one too! I do so love my morning coffee. Look how alert I am!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please keep doing these "easier" ones - it makes me feel like my brain is working.

    ReplyDelete