Wednesday, November 24, 2021

THE EVE

 Okay, Gentle Readers and Good Friends, the big day is nearly upon us.

Regardless if you're celebrating with a raft of family and/or friends or if you've toned it down to just yourselves or if you're not marking the day at all, the curator of Oddball wishes you all a happy experience.




And whether or not "the scent of football" (what was I thinking?) hovers around your Thursday happening, I hope it's a good day.

As Comical Carol reminded me yesterday, it's only one more way to launch ourselves on to Yet Another Holiday!


13 comments:

  1. That inflatable is our sentiment exactly! No Christmas music or decorating until AFTER T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last pic! Have a good day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these! I'm ready for some pumpkin pie! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just put the 22lb'er in to brine, now I'll sit back while the two daughters cook everything. Maybe nap this afternoon.
    Happy Thanksgiving, Bruce and Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these Thanksgiving funnies. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Eve to you! My Thanksgiving will be low key--just my mom and me. We don't even have a pie. Mom is too frail to make one and we don't have the ingredients for me to do so. Our dessert will be ice cream bars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving, and yes there is a definite smell of Football in the air, or I suppose more accurately the Fall smell of leaves and fermenting fruit on the ground along with the crispness in the air always reminds me of Football, hence it smells like football.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving to you and SWMBO. We DID turn on our Christmas lights tonight, but it only required flipping a switch in the garage, since they stay up year-round... One day early can't hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you both have a great feast day. Slainte'
    Thanks for being such inspirations.

    ReplyDelete