Friday, February 18, 2022

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Guess what?

I have no pictures of desert plants or glass art today.

Oh, stop, I know you're relieved.

So, you're probably asking, what DO you have?

I.

Have.

Humor!

(aka humour, in the English English Speaking World.)






















That's them, folks!

Now I hope you don't tie one on this weekend but if you do I hope you'll drive carefully, or better yet, don't drive at all.

Whatever, have a safe and happy and wonderful weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(oh, my . . .)


13 comments:

  1. The name of that Thai restaurant is pretty creative and I have thought about that phone number dilemma. I wouldn't know what to do if I actually had to dial a phone these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iceberg lettuce! Hahaha
    Fewer teeth--the English teacher in me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Amish idea made me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, the alligator! I actually did laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alcohol by volume, there have been times I resembled that! Good ones! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had some good laughs here today, Catalyst. Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You never fail to make me laugh! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe thank you for the comic relief 🙃🤣👍

    ReplyDelete
  9. I come here for the yuks! Alcohol by volume...that's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That one about being best by March 2020 really has a lot of true in it :) All were worth a chuckle!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  11. That poor little Labrador puppy just melted my stony old heart.

    ReplyDelete