Friday, February 11, 2022

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

(He:)  "Oh, oh, the weather is warming up.  Can Spring be far away?"

(She:) "It's February, you idiot."

(He:)  "Well, it's Friday so can the weekend be far away?"

(She:)  "Sheesh! Talk about a weak end."

And with that we launch the Comedy Cavalcade!






















And finally, because this Sunday finally brings the agony of a long and disappointing season to an end, one more.



And that's it, Gentle Readers.

Now no matter who you root for or how you spend your time this Super Sunday, have yourselves an absolutely splendid weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

13 comments:

  1. It took me way longer than it should have to get the protractor one - ha!

    P.S. Go Bengals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to spend way too much time figuring out the protractor one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If not for the first two comments here, I wouldn't have gotten the protractor one either. PROTRACTOR. Now I get it. LOL! Thank you for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your other two commenters, I had to spend some time on the protractor! Those cats in the boxes are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These seemed especially funny to me today. I loved the "hindsight" one. But I will admit, I never did get the protractor. If it hadn't been for your readers, I still wouldn't have gotten it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the hindsight! Not sure what that says about me...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got rid of a protractor so that one was easy for me. I winced at the no stick pan; I have lots of trouble getting stickers and labels off. A great set of funnies today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cats in the box. The protractor took me a bit to figure out too and then I groaned! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cats and boxes go hand in hand.

    It's been so long since I took math that it took the comments for me to know what that was.

    I'll be tackling the Super Bowl tomorrow in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL with all of them, especially the library card checking out the other books :) Have a great weekend! Warm one down here for which I am grateful!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the funnies. My weekend is half over now, but every minute has been splendid so far.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now I'm all confused! I knew something was off on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! These were priceless! The nonstick pan; Flathead, Phillips or Vodka; and the scratch and sniff text book. Good ones!! Have a super weekend everybody!

    ReplyDelete