Friday, December 30, 2022

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Golly, I bet you've been waiting and waiting for this: the last Friday Funnies of 2022.

But it's not a bit different here in Catalyst's Cave, just the same old, same old.

Hilarity reigning supreme.

Whatever that means.

At any rate, here are some memes to try to tickle your funnybone.






















Ah yes, the penultimate punster is still here to wind up the week's venture into laughter and groans.

Now this is the big one.

The final weekend of the year when danger lurks everywhere, what with holiday parties and their uncontrollable consumption of eggnog and Tom-and-Jerry's and holiday punch and all those bottles of bubbly.

Fun and games, right?

But beware: the DUI police are going to be out in force and they've heard all the stories about "But I only had two beers, Ossifer!"

So be careful and take care of yourselves and come back and see us in the New Year.

Oh, but always remember to keep laughing!

Happy New Year, everybody!

Here kitty-kitty . . .

(awwwwww)


30 comments:

  1. I was feeling like crap until I checked out Bruce's "Friday Funnies". Now I am ready to do battle with a spring in my step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! The eggs Benedict was painful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Timmy and the carrot - hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot it was Friday until I came here. Love the cat under the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a good thing you finished with that cat, otherwise "chrome for the holidays" would have been a weak finish for 2022.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree 100% on the resolutions. Also loved the snowman DNA. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know the eggs Benedict is my favorite. My parents actually did store their Christmas tree similar to the shrink wrap. Looks smart to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these had us laughing out loud. Thank you for that. A much needed laugh on a very bleak and rainy day here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ending the year with a great assortment of laughers. Cheers to you and SWMBO. Thanks for all of the chuckles, laughs, groaners and snorts this year. Be well buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the tree wrap. I know people who stand their tree in a big plastic bag which they hide with the tree skirt and after Christmas they just pull up the bag and tie it off to store away. Love Kermit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people are just too danged efficient! 😄

      Delete
  11. Happy New Year to you. I expect that SWMBO will be keeping you on a short leash tonight, for your own good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. The leash has gotten a lot of use over the years.

      Delete
  12. Thanks for the laughs all year long! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for looking in and Happy New Year to you!

      Delete
  13. Happy New Year! Wishing you Peace, Joy, and many more Laughs in 2023!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's how that cat would look if it crawled under my beds. I do need to get out my Roomba. 😊 Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Being a long time "trekkie" I loved "I got Fired"!! Happy New to all!!

    ReplyDelete