Friday, February 24, 2023

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Well, I guess winter isn't through with us yet.

We've got snow out there again.

But I'm refraining.

No more post titles like "It's S'no Fun" or "Drifting Along" or "Celestial Dandruff" or "Bank Up Your Problems".

Nope.

No more punny post titles like that for me, ever again.

Instead, I'm giving you some truly intellectual memes and cartoons and jokes and humor today.

So, let's get started.

And remember, no puns anymore.





















So there you go.

No puns, right?

Whaaaaatttt?

Okay, so I lied.

Maybe I'll run for Congress.

Oh, no, I also promised awhile back that I wouldn't do any politics either.

Well, what can I say except that I wish you and yours an extravagantly wonderful weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Now for the cat who NEVER commits "pun-itry".

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(. . . oh no . . .)

12 comments:

  1. Oh lord - those were TERRIBLE. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The silliness level in these memes just went up a notch. It took me a couple of moments to realise that "cheeses" sounds like "Jesus". Why oh why did they nail cheeses to the cross?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bank robber one is my favourite.

    You could come here for even more snow. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Groaning and smiling at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Very good selection 😆

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just my kind of humor - especially the ski mask - and 2 Trekkies! I didn't get the cheeses until someone let the cat out of the bag . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. A laugh-out-loud collection of Friday Funnies today. Ah, the best way to start the day. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm groaning. You had a good bunch today. We finally have a big load of snow here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Thesaurus! that's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the ski mask one. 😊❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. The ski mask is my favorite. We can always count on our oddball!

    ReplyDelete