Friday, February 10, 2023

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 So for those of you who were confused by yesterday's post, River got it right: Spring is just around the corner.

But that was yesterday and today is today.

Er, I mean today is Friday!

Oh, by the way, yesterday was National Pizza Day and I learned that right after I had suggested to SWMBO that we have pizza last night.

So we did.

Now, on to today's business.























Okay Ladies and Gents that's the humor for this week.

Now your mission is to mix well this weekend, with company, snacks, food and drinks and try seriously not to get into any fierce fights over Sunday's Super Bowl.

In other words, have a great time and always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

( . . . oooooohhh, that must have been a shock!)


12 comments:

  1. That school bus one! I used to cringe when student teachers would try that on students because... no. Thanks for clarifying the pun from yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had some real groaners today. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - Tolkein, shindig, big ass hat - hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shall steadfastly ignore the Stupor Bowl.

    Now that's the way I would decorate for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very happy to say that I can take a miss on the super bowl. Never take a miss on the Friday funnies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good stuff this week maestro! Particularly like Tolkien in his sleep. Tom from Cambria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Shindig! and the others.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the school bus one.......reminds me of when I used to get the Grands from school in the car! Only get one of them now and life is much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 😊👍 Cheerful Monk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could use one of those GPS systems. I love that school bus and that cat.

    ReplyDelete