Friday, March 24, 2023

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Oh yes, oh yes, it's that TGIF day again!

I know how you all struggle through the week just counting the minutes until it is once again Friday and you can break out into uproarious laughter once again.

Well, I have a sad announcement.

I have come to the end of my strength and the Friday Funnies are hereby decommissioned.

That is, put to rest.

Over.

Sorry.

Okay?






Oh, hahahahaha, I was just kidding!

Here they come.





















Will those Trek-sters never stop?

As they keep coming in from my crew of co-collaborators, I don't think they will.

Well now, just endeavor to enjoy an exciting, exhilarating, efficacious, enviable, electrifyingly emotional weekend.

But don't get enervated.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

( . . oh yes, deep thoughts indeed . .)

15 comments:

  1. Smudge makes quite a profound point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crosby Stills Nash & Young - hahahaha! Also, are you calling me a proctologist? Hmmm???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the laughs! Oh, and congrats on the million+ views! You certainly are prolific, productive, profuse, polished, and popular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of laughs here. Cats always appear to be in deep thought. There is so much to contemplate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some good ones. Love Bob Ross with his snow painting. Glad that you aren't quitting on us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so good. Makes me look forward to Friday. I recognize the paint guy. Hilarious. And those people in Flag love all that snow. They are crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had such good laughs reading these today. The proctologist cartoon reminded me of when I was young and mom was the office manager for one. We kids used to go into the examine rooms when only my mom was in the office and we would play on the examining tables, going up and down and laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love! Keep those Trek-sters coming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked your cheeky prank at the beginning. I was just about to write a strongly-worded comment protesting about your lame excuses. But you got me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had me worried there for a minute, no more Friday Funnies?? I love the Star Trek ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's Friday already?!! How did that happen? But your Friday funnies make is all worthwhile. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, shoot. Cheerful Monk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read your blog and enjoy it. My ex is feeding cats in the neighborhood and I call him cat daddy and tease him about his kitties. I send him your jokes about the cats. I hope he enjoys them as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete