Friday, June 2, 2023

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Gosh it's been a long week.

But also a short week.

It seems like just yesterday I was posting about that sheet pan dinner that SWMBO prepared.

Well, sorry for my absence from your blogroll.

I'll try to make up for it as June has arrived and the gardening season with it.

So let me entertain you.
























So you have now been entertained.

The weekend (back to a short one, dadblast it) is up to you.

Have a good time as you enjoy the outdoors before the blast of summer (or winter, if like River, you live in the Southern Hemisphere).

But always, always, remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

( . . . and that's what drives us crazy . . .)

12 comments:

  1. Oh My! No perches required of course, but loved the hammer and the post. So good. You are a wizard of laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Day 67 and still no tomatoes' is hilarious. I'm still chuckling and have already passed it along to 2 friends. Just what I needed today - thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the truth about cats not knowing their own mind. Tomatoes--lol! I also loved dirty laundry and guarding the rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inca hoots and no perches....made me chuckle. I do love that "tomato" plant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. —-Cheerful Monk

    ReplyDelete
  6. A meat processing plant! Ha-ha! Most unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! That "dehydrated water" can must be from some old joke shop. LOVED the "tomato plant"!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved these thank you. I spent yesterday at the twins first birthday party, pics are on my blog if you want to see, very low-key party, but fun.

    ReplyDelete