Friday, April 12, 2024

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 So this was the week the Sun went "out".

Well, just for a few minutes.

And just for part of the world.

But if you were where the total eclipse was visible, it was quite a show.

Oh and yesterday the Beautiful Artistic Daughter had a birthday.

A BIG one.

I'm not revealing any secrets here.

She turned 70!

And she's not hiding it.

Well, except for her appearance as she looks much, much younger.

Maybe 70 is the new 40.

I saw a new cardiologist a couple of days ago and I must be doing okay because we laughed and laughed through the appointment.

And that's what I hope you all will do as I launch us into a new fit of frivolity to finalize the week.

The first one is for Gayle and anyone who had a birthday this week.
























Seems like there was a lot of food fetishness going on this week.

I guess that might tell you something about me.

Well at any rate, eat and drink well this weekend and make it a fine fete-filled feast for the senses.

And ALWAYS remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

( . . oh, and she's brought a friend . . )


17 comments:

  1. just not getting the wind tunnel one . . . loved the tongues. We are not a nation of spellers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. relying on the wind to spin the turbine to spark the electric chair?

      Delete
  2. You had some really good ones today. I start to smile as soon as I click on your Friday Funnies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Friday funnies! Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful collection of Friday Funnies. Laughing is the best way to start the day. Thank you! And happy birthday to The Beautiful Artistic Daughter! (NewRobin13)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Friday morning entertainment! Oh, by the way, cardiologists don't laugh for the same reasons other people do.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are brilliant, especially the bear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. tc-Light/Breezes Now I want a hot dog. Wish Gayle a Happy Birthday for us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bandage getting ripped off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have definitely had my warranty run out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are some of the best yet. Again, thank you for doing them. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that last one! When I adopted Lola we both had to work hard to get used to each other. Took about three years. Love all the other funnies. I'm outliving my warranty too I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no! The wind machine is really sick! Loved the bear who had issues with Goldilocks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another excellent selection - thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Tongues" -- OMG! That's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm with Steve - the "tongues" one took a moment to register and then laughter burst forth.

    ReplyDelete