Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bloggery

Don't be confused. That title has nothing to do with buggery. It is simply a nasty little word that describes . . though not well . . what we bloggers are doing.

As I have noted on other occasions the black dog of depression about this practice does roll around from time to time. One grows weary of trying to come up with something original or inspirational or funny or whatever every damned day. If you're like me, you take small vacations from bloggery to rest and refill the mind.

But why am I trying to explain this malady when a lady of extreme talent has just done it for me. I refer, of course, to the legendary Lucy Kempton of Brittany. Read her thoughts here.

You'll enjoy it. She's a treasure.

8 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks Cat, you're not so bad yerself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy is certainly talented beyond my capabilities, & I do so love to read her writings & thoughts.
    But you, also provide a lovely place to visit, so do not underestimate yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meggie - Your too effusive comment is grately accepted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think blogs serve a multitude of purposes and for some those purposes change over time. Just so you are doing it for yourself and not anyone else and it makes you happy or serves the purpose you intended it to....like me...it prevents me from going postal on society most days. :) Then I come here and see pretty pictures and here common sense and all is well in the world again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. M.I., if there's anything, anything I can do to keep you from going postal, just tell me. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. O.K., here you go:

    http://www.qalliance.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/chocolate3-2.jpg

    ReplyDelete