Friday, July 20, 2012

STRANGE PHOTOS FOUND ON THE INTERNET

The Internet is a fount of information . . . and of weird stuff.  Here are some photos I've gleaned this week.


From 1923, a bunch of looneys posed on top of the Overhanging Rock in Yosemite National Park.  It's 3,300 feet straight down off the edge of that rock.


Then there is this photo of the writers Tom Wolfe and Kurt Vonnegut on a lifeguard tower.

And finally a delicious photo of the Mexican artist Frida Kahlo.  See if you can pick out her trademark.


O.K. fellows.  Be honest now.  How many of you noticed Frida's famous unibrow?

Have a fantastic weekend everyone.

7 comments:

  1. Well I'm not a fella & *I* didn't notice it - ha!

    Boy, apparently Tom & Kurt didn't like each other? Look at that body language!

    Oh, & those guys were looney - I'm having palpitations just imagining that stunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognised it then you gave the answer and denied me the opportunity to show off! Poor Frieda, she had a hard life.

    Have a good weekend yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can honestly say I did notice her unibrow, but it had competition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny! We just watched a movie tonight (called "Lol" it;s a French movie) and one of the actor had such a unibrow! The second one I ever saw after Frida's one of course. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure hope the driver kept his foot on the brake.
    That is bad body language with the writers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope, I missed it too. But I AM a 'fellow', and I had a good reason for missing it. ;)

    S

    ReplyDelete