Saturday, November 7, 2015

I'M BACK!

Finally!

With a new computer because it wasn't my power supply, it was my motherboard that ceased to function.

And after a long and trying day I finally got the damn thing working fairly reasonably but now I have to learn Windows 7.

It's always something.

Or, as I told my wife, it's just one damned thing after another.

More later, after a few nips from the vodka bottle and a cheeseburger, maybe even some sleep.

Regardless of the learning curve, it's good to be back.

8 comments:

  1. Windows 7 is easier than Windows 10 ! Everyone that I know that switched to W10 hate, hate , hate it and are trying to get back to W7.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd been running XP for a number of years so this is pretty new to me.

      Delete
  2. If I were your doctor I would prescribe an Apple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put yourself back in time....could you have imagined this in '74?? A concern of being 'online' and 'laptops'........
    I just got off XP some months ago, recently started using M10...it's ok, maybe better than XP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are we the only people who LIKE Windows 10?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No! I am becoming accustomed to Windows 10.

    ReplyDelete