Friday, December 2, 2016

FRIDAY FUNNIES

Well, good morning, Gentle Readers.

How are we all this morning?

Really?

Well, let me try to cheer you up.









Ohhhh-kayyyy, are we all feeling a bit better now?

I hope so and I also hope you will go out of your way to enjoy this early December weekend.

Stay home, avoid the crowds, maybe work on those Christmas cards you haven't already mailed, eat something sweet, maybe even play a game with a loved one.

Or a member of your family.

Above all . . . ENJOY LIFE!

(It beats the alternative.)

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


(Ahhhh, nice to see somebody takes my advice!)

13 comments:

  1. All good, the first one hit the nail on the head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me laughing out loud. I'm going to get one of those mixed drinks very soon. BTW, I'm back to using my pen name of Jacob...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would want to punish themselves by eating kale?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha - that hot flashes one is why my hair's so short right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find Kale excellent, simply wave it over the top of a prime, grain fed Montana grown Porterhouse steak, same with the baked potato and fresh asparagus gleaming with olive oil and sea salt. The mere fumes of the kale enhances the whole meal.
    Discard the kale immediately, being sure not to let it touch any actual food.

    cheers,
    have a good weekend
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kale is Great! So's that cat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our daughter, an accomplished cook and veteran kitchen staff worker until nursing says one must massage the kale to get the best out of it. Kinda of works for me, after I've finished my post massage nap.
    Love the light bulbs going out together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't see any kale on the table Sir Cumference built!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That tombstone trashing kale really had me laughing. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I ate Kale once. It's green, right?

    ReplyDelete
  11. My tombstone will not mention kale, 'cause, you know, I read the last page already. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I accept that kale is healthy and tasty. Just can't seem to make myself put any of it near my mouth. Like kimchi. I'm sure it's delicious, but I can't get near enough to try it.

    ReplyDelete