Friday, August 25, 2017

FRIDAY FUNNIES

This is not the best day to be finding humor in our daily lives with Hurricane Harvey bearing down on the Texas coast.

But I'm going to try to bring some cheer, even if for just a short time.

Today (once again), Gentle Readers, we're going to examine the role of the computer in our lives.










So that's it for another week of toil and trouble, Gentle Readers.

Have yourselves a merry little weekend and keep your spirits bright.

(hmmm, that kinda sounds like a song.)

And always remember, even and especially in the face of bad stuff, to keep laughing.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


11 comments:

  1. How DID computers become such a huge part of our lives?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I always love computer humor. And that cat - hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I ever lose my password cheat sheet I'll have to hire a Russian hacker to even check my email. Have I mentioned how much I hate #$%^&&* passwords?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a cat like that, and he's really, really fat. I don't believe he could even fit his head in a hanger. I think he eats his feelings. We called him a girl until we took him for his special operation, and asked the vet to spay "her." Different operation. Same result.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks as always for starting my weekend with laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful cartoons! Thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete