Friday, January 12, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

I was talking to a lady in the doctor's office waiting room yesterday and she said "Time seems to have sped up as I've gotten older . . . I can't believe it's January already."

I know just how she feels.

You mean it's Friday again already???

Well that means there's only one thing I can do.

Pass on some end-of-the-week humor.

Here goes.




As I noted earlier in the week, even Arizona got a touch of snow but nothing like it's been in 80 or 90 percent of the country.

It's been snowman time there so . . . .












Whew!  After all of those I think I'm ready for a nap, too.

Special thanks to Seattle Lori for the contributions this week.

It's your help, folks, that keep this crazy thing going.

Now, the weather is warming so, Gentle Readers,  get out there and enjoy yourselves on this wet and wild weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


12 comments:

  1. Ha! Very funny snowmen (& women!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bunch of snow funnies! I especially love the look on that cat's face. It's one of those typical "humans are such idiots" looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the snow people cartoons. Very jolly... but living in Arizona, wasn't it rather like rubbing snow dwellers' noses in the white stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the snow jokes! Everybody loves a snowman! So glad I don't live in anywhere near the stuff though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny snow jokes!

    I don't see why anyone objects to winter, really I don't....

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's no business like snow business, like no business i know...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are hilarious! I can't even pick a favorite this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. who knew snow people were so emotional!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope the idea of a snow-girl having a 'hot flush' appealed to the ladies!

    ReplyDelete