Friday, March 30, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Hey!  

Who let that dog in here?


Oh, well, I guess he's not leaving for awhile.

And I can't bring myself to . . . fire him!!!????

So, Gentle Readers, let us proceed into the rapture of near-end-of-the-week hilarity.

And Happy Passover and Happy Easter.


This week's pie chart is actually a throwback, back to when someone first came up with it, just penciled on a bar napkin.







Okay, on that surly note, let us move on into the weekend.

A fahn-tahs-tic weekend, Gentle Readers, as the weather most everywhere has finally broken into the reverie we here at Oddball HQ know as Spring.

Enjoy it.

Oh, and don't forget our watchwords:  Always Keep Laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(Oh, I don't think that's a very good idea . . .)


8 comments:

  1. That opening picture is so Elfie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah kicking mother in law off. Does Noah have anything to do with Easter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed out loud at the old lady ordering from the mailbox! I think I will be sending that on to a few people! Thanks for the giggles today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! But it's too late for me to be healthy - I've been eating the entire Cadbury egg. The mailbox one is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's got a tiger by the tail, it's plain to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Val said it before me! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Catching the tiger by the tail is a bad idea if you don't have a plan for how to deal with the other end of him.

    ReplyDelete