Friday, April 6, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Another week of lunacy in Washington has left me scratching my head and wondering "Can I even match the Trumpster for humor?  Huh?  Can I?"

Frankly, I don't know but I'm gonna try, Gentle Readers.

So let's kick off the weekend with some toast.


Oh, I mean "A" toast.

Honestly, it's enough to drive one to drink.









Okay, pals, let us get out there and make every effort to have a Masters-ful weekend (heh-heh) and always remember to keep laughing.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(Oh, man)


8 comments:

  1. Oh the Cone of Shame turned into a martini hit the spot for me! Will be sending it on to all my dog friends. Speaking of Washington, just finished the book "Unbelievable" by Katy Tur. Life on the road covering Trump for MSNBC. Followed by the documentary "Trump" on Netflix. Even more unbelievable. The kind of fascinating that you can't stop reading even though you'd like to akin to driving by a car wreck and willing yourself not to look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuckles to last for the weekend! Love the dog and that cat looks so relaxed and vulnerable to a good tummy rub!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tummy rubs are coming for kitty... but only three, because then she'll attack bite kill your hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these funny finds Mr C! As I write, Patrick Reed is leading The Masters but I doubt he will be able to stay there till the end of weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh, heh. Good to know that Hu's on 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Isn't it great that we're still laughing at Will Rogers all these years later? The guy was timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like kitty has put that box to good use!

    ReplyDelete