Friday, April 13, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES


Gentle Readers, please relax, in spite of the day/date.

You must remember that triskaidekaphobia is only a superstition.

Nothing to worry about just because it's Friday the 13th.

After all what can happen?


Well, yes, there is that.

But let us persevere and move on to some jocularity.









Oh sure but can he/she do the Downward Dog?

While you're pondering that, Gentle Readers and Yoga Practitioners, let me wish you a scintillating weekend full of frolicking among the flowers.

And always remember to keep laughing.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(Hmmm, a bit of a tight fit . . .)



9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Friday giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just know that building had themselves a serious accident involving an open elevator door and no elevator car.

    And there were lawyers involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plastic surgery AND beak injections!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the grins. Take the weekend off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That elevator sign reminds me of "L.A. Law" -- remember when Roxanne Shays stepped into the elevator only it wasn't there and she fell down the shaft?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is it about cats and tiny open boxes? I think that elevator sign would have me taking the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well the rain falls down without my help I'm afraid
    And my lawn gets wet though I've withheld my consent
    When this grey world crumbles like a cake
    I'll be hanging from the hope
    That I'll never see that recipe again

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the second blog where I've seen the Made on Earth sticker - so hilarious!

    ReplyDelete