Friday, July 13, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Okay so it's Friday the 13th, so what.

I've already had all the bad luck any man could tolerate so I'm ignoring the date.

(He said as he just wrote about it.  ðŸ™„)

Let's get on with this week's hilarious (he hopes) edition of The Friday Funnies.












Awwww-right!

(I'll just betcha that last one has you sayin' "awwwww".)

Now for your quixotic weekend, no more quiritation, instead follow your quipsome host and spend your time with quignogs and quandorums.

You'll be surprised - next Friday will be here quicksticks!

(You have no idea the intensive research I go through just to wind these festivities up q-tly.

Okay, I made that last one up.  It should be "cutely".)

Ta-ta.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


13 comments:

  1. Honk for Grandma! I actually know someone in Flint, Michigan who drove her dad in a coffin in the back of their station wagon to be buried in the Upper Peninsula. Also liked duct tape (she's not even blonde!) and certainly the posting for deer as if they could read! Ha! I have hunters to send that one to! Could it be finally Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 1952 couple at Fenway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Folsom Prism Blues. Maybe for his next selection, The Not-Man in Not-Black can do "A Boy Named Cube."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Folsom prism blues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friday, the 13th has always been a lucky day for me.

    Tell that guy up there in the first comment not to diss blondes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh, so many I loved and could comment on! LOL LOL Thanks for brightening my Saturday morning. (and if you are looking for a funny old movie to watch some day, I recommend Saturday the 14th. I kid not.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. And for the record, I'm not above accepting a pre-paid VISA gift card, either. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love "Folsom Prism Blues" and "Honk for Grandma." (Can that possibly be real?!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Folsom Prism Blues - hahahaha! And yes, the couple is adorable...

    ReplyDelete