Friday, August 17, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

So, it's Friday, how you feeling about that?


Ah, well, okay.

While she's busy, for the rest of you Gentle Readers I shall present a montage of mirthfulness.

Hopefully.









So there you go.

I hope your funny bones have been titillated.

Now I want you to tear into this weekend with terrific tenacity but if you thirstily tope too much at the tavern, take a taxi home and arrive triumphant.

Oh, and always remember to keep on laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(oh, not again)


9 comments:

  1. Good ones! I actually have looked for my phone while I was holding it. Not only holding it but talking on it. Just ask my sister. I was talking to her when it happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not YOUR cat in the colander is it? Remind me not to eat at your house . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Grateful Dead chameleon and the chameleon-like poodle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chameleon does it for me! I have to drag out my Grateful Dead T-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good ones all, especially the Chameleons.

    I admit, I had to Google "tope."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well these are all great! I agree that the chameleons were really good - and the bacon one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I imagine having a cat like that could be draining...

    ReplyDelete
  8. And may you always adhere to a admirable alliterative alternative to average writing.

    ReplyDelete