Tuesday, September 4, 2018

LOOKIN' BACK ATYA!

We took a drive a week or so ago and were admiring some of the towering clouds up over the mountains.


Pretty dramatic but even more so when you see something else up there.

Could that be . . .


. . . a late singer noted for his beautiful voice and his trademark dark shades.


The legendary Roy Orbison in his early pompadour days!

But wait!

There's more.


There's a familiar face in the clouds.


Did you recognize it?

Well, of course.


It's the Rubber Ducky!

Okay, laugh if you will.

It's all in the eyes of the beholder.

9 comments:

  1. Reminds me of the guy taking the inkblot test who only sees sexual acts. The psychiatrist insists he needs therapy and he asks, "Why, you're the one with the dirty pictures?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I can see it after looking at your reference pictures, but before that I would NEVER have seen a duck or Roy. Mike & I have these debates all the time - the eye of the beholder is right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a fun interpretation for both of these. So Roy went to heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely in the eyes of the beholder. I'm just seeing clouds.

    Forming a battle strategy for my world domination scheme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad that imagination nerve is still working in your head.
    I kind of got the Roy sunglasses---had to work, real hard to see the ducky.
    As for you, I'll quote Jackson Browne, "You either got to do more of it, or less of it."

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could see Roy Orbison right away, but I had to go back and forth to finally put Rubber Ducky in that long-distance cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't see RO at all - still don't really. Saw the duck immediately. Perhaps because I'm thinking about lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that you mention it.....
    I often see things in the clouds.

    ReplyDelete