Friday, November 2, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES


All right, voters.

The mid-term elections are only four days away here in the United States.

Be somebody.

Vote!

And that's my political speech for the season.

Now on to something important.

Humor!








Okay, campers, now you're going to have to succeed crazily with chutzpah and cozying up to your cupcake this weekend, chuckling all the way but with absolutely no cuckolding or crackups.

In other words, have a great time!

And always remember to keep laughing.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


14 comments:

  1. OMG! All so good! I know some people I should send the 'never drinking again' to! Love the blonde actress who was pictured in the moose joke. She is great about laughing at herself. As we all should be! It's not Friday until Friday Funnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dancing one is me - I'm pretty sure I look like Elaine from Seinfeld. Ha!

    And we have THAT EXACT SAME SHEEP in our house! Maybe we should cut down on the hooch...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny! Love the dancing one and the Bizarro comics. Are we sure that one about ducks is a joke?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 2 cellphone comics! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sensible vow, kitty, waking up next to that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You keep up with these political posts and I have to un-follow!

    JK.

    ReplyDelete
  7. keep us smiling..love the washing line!!
    and vote!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I, too, have a history as a no-cell-phone survivor! That restaurant cartoon cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "How do You Know he was on his way to work?" This nails the semantic carelessness I've long noticed in internet news sources. Where have all the editors gone?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Early voting done last week.

    The cell phone cartoons contradict each other, of course. Every blessing a curse, every curse a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My mother used to use that modern mode of clothes drying. I always enjoyed helping her.

    ReplyDelete