Friday, November 16, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES


Yes it is, little helper.

How about you Gentle Readers . . . how was *your* week?

Good, bad, or ugly, let's lighten the mood with a little end-of-the-week humor, O.K.?

For example . . .








And then there's my favorite this week, sent by my pun partner Dr. Jim.


I hope you liked these and that you'll take your good humor into a fabulous, funny, fine, freewheeling, few days filled with flirtatiousness and fun with your friends.

And always remember to keep laughing.


You just otter, right?

(I can just hear my wife saying "All right, enough with the puns!")

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(uh-oh)


11 comments:

  1. Well you know I love a good pun . . . but really liked the last one! Great lineup. As much as I am dying for the work week to be over, it's not Friday until the Funnies arrive in my inbox. Thanks Bruce. What a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "no plate like chrome for the hollandaise" is great! Sharing that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sending the bag of cookies on to some friends! Thanks for the Friday giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I qualify for all six signs. Apparently I am a cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will set aside my cattiness momentarily, to say, "These are great!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a small catnip op here. The druggie cats hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fun set but the Eggs Benedict made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete