Friday, August 30, 2019

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

OMG.

OMG.

I knew it was Friday but I forgot all about the Friday Funnies.

Fortunately my long-time pal, Easy Ed, alerted me, asking if I was O.K.

Ed, that may be debateable.

But at any rate, I'm up to date in Kansas City now and here you go.










Okay, Gentle Readers, I gave you a few extra ones this week.

I hope that makes up for my tardiness.

Now, please do your absolute best to have an exceptionally excellent weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(ooooooohhhh)


13 comments:

  1. Excellent batch. Not in Kansas... sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! I thought that maybe you didn't have time this week and I didn't want to bug you! Friday isn't the same without your funnies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for getting the funnies out. It wouldn't be a Friday without them. Better late than never.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These were great! But hiding a 50" flat screen was hilarious. I can't even get a smart phone in my pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These just "cracked me up", got me laughing out loud all by myself over here in my little corner of Texas. Thanks for the Belly Laughs!

    I've been here before but said nothing. This time, I just had to let you know how much I enjoyed your blog. I came over from Kathy's blog...to introduce myself and say hi.

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh, heh! That's why I prefer to get my books from Amazon, rather than IKEA. For the boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liked them all, Bruce....lightened my day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still laughing at the 50" TV, the Amazon boxes, and the IKEA book. And, of course, planning one's own surprise party. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think we had a good laugh about marijuana causing memory loss, but you know, I can't really remember.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm still laughing at the IKEA book!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never play cards with a guy called Doc.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many hilarious ones this week! I loved the IKEA book the best, but the Kansas one was pretty darned funny too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like "Kansas"! Glad Ed reminded you to stay on top of your game. :)

    ReplyDelete