Friday, September 6, 2019

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Ah, Gentle Readers, here we are once again.

Nearing the end of a week, a grim one for residents of the Bahamas.

So we must gather ourselves up and venture forth with a tear in our eye but a smile on our face.

Onward!

If we can only trust the map.











You knew I couldn't skip along without leaving you a g-r-o-a-n-i-n-g pun, didn't you?

Now then, my friends, I want you to ride into the days ahead and have a wildly wonderful weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(okay, you can bring a friend)


8 comments:

  1. I was totally shocked to realize that it was Friday! Good ones as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could make a whole weekly post about the Prez and his daily gaffs and idiotic remarks! I can relate to that non-stick pan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been in a trump free zone and it feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sharpie meme has made some very funny cartoons. Of course we cringe when we remember what sparked such a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the "husband" reading the paper, but I think Jager's comment wins :)

    ReplyDelete