Friday, September 27, 2019

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Greetings, Gentle Readers.

How was your week?

Oh.

Sorry about that.

I disappointed a former colleague recently when I confessed that I had never seen a single episode of either "Friends" or the "Game of Thrones".

But I just finished watching the first season of "Downton Abbey".



I used to accuse my older brother of being a procrastinator and now . .

But let's leap into the future.








And finally, you knew I couldn't resist a groaner, didn't you?


Okay, friends and foes, that's it for this week.

Now have a fun and exciting weekend and always remember to keep laughing.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(. . . oh, my . . .)


12 comments:

  1. The cartoon selections for Friday Funnies are getting better each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, pop goes the weasel. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just talking about pop yesterday - that's what they called soft drinks in Ohio, but they definitely DON'T call them that here in NC. It makes me feel like a foreigner in my hometown when it slips out. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen an episode of Friends or Game of Thrones either --- and I don't intend to. I did watch all of Downton Abbey.

    I'm still laughing about Plastic Surgery Addicts Anonymous. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. If no one knows the true nature of a cat, then they deserve everything they get.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That kitty is going to pop some weasel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These made us laugh out loud. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really had to think about pop, especially in a bar... but then it hit me.

    Love the cat-bodyguard. They really do love us, in their cat way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Once again, thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the weasel and that cat! I can't believe I forgot to comment yesterday!

    ReplyDelete