Friday, November 22, 2019

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

I suppose to some it started with Halloween but with Thanksgiving coming up next week we are officially in the Holiday Season.

Just to put you in the mood many retailers large and small have designated today Black Friday and begun their huge sales.

Aren't you happy?

Well let me lighten your load, Gentle Readers, with a small dose of medicinal humor.









There you have it, folks, the annual turkey trot.

I hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving and that you don't eat too much.


In the meantime have yourselves a wonderful weekend and always remember to keep laughing.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(oh, don't they just irritate the heck out of ya?)


11 comments:

  1. A few years ago a couple of young Mormon Missionaries knocked on our door. I told them I was a Buddist, my wife is Jewish and our children were Catholic. They were so confused I offered them a cup of coffee or a coke. Works on the Watchtower folks too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The raven! I may print that and give it to those women with placards that sit outside the library in all kinds of weather. Have no idea what religion they are. But, like the Indian and Pilgrim men, you won't see men sitting out there on the curb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos have to be photo shopped. But I love it, cats have the ability to express so much emotion, and that one looks completely disgusted with all that blather.
    I returned to our house one day many years ago and I found a book of Mormon on the counter. My younger sister confessed that she let them in. "They were so damned handsome." she told me.
    :)
    Happy bird day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The turkey lamp & the spam are my favorites - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that first one is turkey and SMASHED potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The expression on that cat's face is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That turkey lamp is awesome. If only turkeys were that smart.

    Quoth the raven, "Nevermore!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually like Tofurkey, it's not as dry as the overcooked fowl.

    Poe as a god? More a demon, but then what else would a crow worship?

    ReplyDelete