Friday, January 10, 2020

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Hello again.

One instruction today: don't anyone comment with "OK Boomer".

I just learned what it means.

You fellow seniors, just Google it.

It snowed here last night so let us begin with . . .












And on that cheery note, I shall bring this period of hilarity to a close with the advice to all of you to enjoy yourselves and have a spectacular weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(ooooooh, now that's a bit snarky)


11 comments:

  1. So many laughs! I think I'll have to scroll through a second time! Loved the snowmen and am putting 'the IQ of a crayon' in my repertoire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Books about paranoia made me laugh out loud. Thank you for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The English class got me the biggest LOL.

    I knew "OK Boomer" is what a snot nosed millennial says if an older person disagrees with them, instead of actual having a discussion.

    I still have not quite figured out how to properly "cast shade" and is it now a rule to start EVERY response to a question with "So..."?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the snowmen and English class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a lot of winners today! IQ of a crayon is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of funny ones, but the outdoors one made me LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bob better hope his OUT doors haven't developed a thirst for hitting people's butts...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Re. the last one -- yeah, the PRESIDENT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen my share of people with the IQ of a crayon.

    ReplyDelete