Friday, May 1, 2020

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Just when you thought there was nothing left in the world to laugh at, here comes your friend Catalyst with his ragbag of cartoons to tickle your funnybones.

Wow!

I got "ragbag" and "funnybones" in the same sentence.

Maybe I really am getting old.

Speaking of which . . .



But enough about me.

Let's get right on with trying to make you feel better, if only for a moment or two.












Let me take a second here to thank some of my "associates" who keep sending me cartoons: Wacky Wally, Carol the Comic, Ribald Ron, Seattle Lori, Crosstown Lori, of course The BRD, and a host of others who will be enraged that I didn't mention them by name.

Your contributions make my job a lot easier so thank you all, named and un-named.

Now I want everyone to have a great weekend.

Don't drink too much, don't snack too much and, for cryin' out loud, will you please finish that jigsaw puzzle!

Oh, and always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(YE-GODS!)


13 comments:

  1. HA! Credit not needed. They come to me. I pass them to you. Who knows how far down the line the credit for origination should come to? Gotta love the bleach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these Friday Funnies. I laughed and laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you and your contributors I had a good laugh this morning! Some good ones there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the laughs again. I LOVE Sparky and the replacement head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still laughing at the KFC one & the replacement head - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had to chuckle at "Oh, The Places You'll Stay."

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so look forward to Friday with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of laughs here, I like the responsible adult one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Playing catch up, but these were great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! Definitely some good ones. I like the Dr. Seuss parody!

    ReplyDelete