Monday, August 10, 2020

BOW-WOW!

It has been pointed out to me over the years that I, posting on this blog as Catalyst, favor cats over dogs.

First of all the word catalyst has nothing to do with cats.

I chose it for my avatar because of its definition: a person, place or thing that acts as an impetus.

In other words, a burr under your saddle . . an encouragement to provoke action, or debate.

But it is true that I love cats more than I do dogs.

That's just me.

However, in spite of that, I devote today's post to what is referred to by dog-lovers as Man's Best Friend.









So there.

Meeee-ooowwww.

8 comments:

  1. Anze the Dog reads his Pee-mail every day and leaves his replies promptly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now we are geting somewhere; dog jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some real winners there! Thanks for the Monday Funnies! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bruce, good post.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's OK to go to the dogs, occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GREAT. I love seeing doggie humor. Thank you so much for the laughs. Woof!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These area great! Bad luck when it comes to thinking has afflicted quite a few people these days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Customs dogs are being nosey.

    I love all the furry critters, but I find living with cats so much easier than dogs.

    ReplyDelete