Friday, September 4, 2020

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Well pardners how's your Friday morning goin'?

Are you ready for another riotous weekend?

Labor Day nears, you know, so it's time to hit the beaches and the lakes and the backyard cookouts and . . . . oh, yeah . . .


Well, we'll always have Pari. . ., er, The Friday Funnies!











Yes, I said "grouper".

Some people just can't ever give it up.

So if you are grieving that you aren't gathering in gaggles with grandchildren or grandparents, enjoying gastronomy, exchanging gobbledygook, gawking at gorgeous gooseberries, and grinning giddily . . . then just have the very best three day weekend that you can.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(uh-oh, look out below!)


13 comments:

  1. Thanks, needed a laugh. Btw, I figured out the new blog picture upload, but i'm not seeing my new post on either your or Geezers Out.... pages. Just did a post a few minutes ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this week's selection; some good laughs here. Five stars for the letter "G" creativity: Sesame Street would be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the funnies, I like the one about the tattoo and Ferrari, and the Heinz 57, lots of them actually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many good ones! Great way to kick off a 3 day weekend! Heinz 57! Snore-B-Gone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat chess is more fun than real chess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good ones again! The Society for Asking Stupid Questions brought back a memory from a vey long time ago. I was working at a bank branch as the Assistant Manager. One day a man walked up to my desk and said "Are you the man or woman in charge?" I think I stuttered a bit before I told him I was the Asst. Manger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for making me laugh out loud this morning. Much appreciated. I loved the Society For Asking Stupid Questions. Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always drink gin for breakfast!* Is that wrong?!

    *not really

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another star for your choice of funnies today! I needed a laugh. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's finding out that underneath it all, I like hugging people. Because I want to hug people today that I wouldn't have gone near in, say, February.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I especially like the tattoo one. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete