Friday, September 25, 2020

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Oops, I forgot.

Maybe the rough night conditioned by forgetting to take my bedtime pills until 3:30 this morning caused it.

But Wacky Wally reminded me so, with a slightly red face, here we go.




















Now stop the groaning.

If at least one of those didn't get a smile from you then you're not normal.

'Course, whoever said I was normal!

Listen up now, have an elegant, lively, lovely, lackadaisical, non-lethargic weekend, loaded with lavish lampoonery in your leisure time.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(Uh-oh, NOW who's not normal?)



10 comments:

  1. All good. "WHO let the dogs out was pitiful." It made me laugh...now who is pitiful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel just like those astronauts when I have to sneeze while wearing a mask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claro que es muy importante la risa y sus post me han arrancado varias, cosa importante y mucho en estos dias , en que la mayoría se ve apesadumbrado con lo que acontece en el mundo... una forma de contraponerse es valerse del humor y atraer cosas positivas y usted lo logra con un blog tan interesante!!! Un abrazo y saludos desde Argentina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Translation, courtesy of Google: Of course, laughter is very important and your posts have drawn me several, which is important and a lot these days, when most of them are saddened by what is happening in the world ... one way to oppose it is to use humor and attract positive things and you achieve it with such an interesting blog !!! A hug and greetings from Argentina!

    Thank you, eli!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, for once the kitty wins. Although the umbrellas were pretty darned funny too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The patio umbrellas had me fooled. I got a bit nervous, thinking that maybe Death had subcontracted my demise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...forgetting to take my bedtime pills until 3:30...

    I know the feeling, I have eight prescriptions and have to take four of them twice a day. Forgetting to take them can cause shitty side effects.

    Great cartoons!

    ReplyDelete