Friday, December 4, 2020

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 My, my, my, it's December already.

SWMBO said the other evening that she couldn't believe it's already December.

Some of us are thankful it IS December already.

But also thankfully, it is FRIDAY and I have some humor (humour, Brits) for you so let's get at it, shall we.




















I bet you thought you'd seen all the puns today, didn't you?

Not so, frowny-faces, I saved the best (and the newest - thanks, Wacky Wally) for the last.

Brace yourselves.




Hahahahahaha!

(Feel free to join in.)

Wacky Wally doesn't waffle, he's a wicked, wileful worker as he wanders willfully in the woody wonderland of wordsmithery, wending his way to the worst of the World Wide Web.

And for that, I thank him!

Now, let's all have a sensational weekend.

Work on your Christmas greetings, STAY AT HOME, wear your masks and be safe.

There's a new year a-comin'.

Oh, and always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(uh-oh)



15 comments:

  1. I love the Air and Space Museum and that cat is not happy at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had such a good laugh reading these. Thank you for these Friday Funnies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cat really cracked me! Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha - mounds - hahahaha! Now I want some candy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the funnies and I also can't believe it's December! I'm staying home (as you know), wearing my mask if I do have to go out in public, and living a boring life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the hunour!! And the cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my it was the flying squirrel for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. William Shatner should be spinning in his grave over that Star Trek pun. Oh, wait, he's still doing commercials. He must be alive. To think he is still capitalizing on bad acting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's a lot of truth in the Montana ad (my husband was raised there)and I laughed out loud at the squirrel and cat ones. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  10. That motivational speaker was electric!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That "final front ear" one was PAINFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the puns and laughs. Deeply appreciated!

    ReplyDelete