Friday, January 29, 2021

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 It's been a week of wild and wooly weather here in the United States of America.

But it's 38 degrees this morning and, though we may get some rain or even snow today, it's time to put TGIF smiles on our faces.

So let's get started.




















And on that note, let me speed away, ending this silly season of sappy superciliousness, but successful in a spectacular, self-satisfied, splendorous, spirited way of looking toward Saturday.

And offering this advice: have a great weekend, stay safe and sane and always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(oh, dear)

11 comments:

  1. I should be wearing that tee shirt! These were great! And TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An excellent selection! What DOES that German word mean?! As for the shoelace-tying, it brings to mind a certain ex-president...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve beat me to it...I was going to say that the shoelace one happened for me almost every day for the past 4 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That German is something about feet and shoes, but my German is rusty. Loved these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Google Translate says the German comes out as: Flooring Sanding Machine Rental

    ReplyDelete
  6. These were great, as usual. Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the laughs. Yes, the shoelace one reminds us of a certain someone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I especially like why Germans don't play Scrabble.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sadly, I have known nurses who make me wonder not only how they got through nursing school, but how they manage to tie their shoes in the morning.

    ReplyDelete