Friday, February 19, 2021

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Wella, wella, wella, young fella, it's Friday once again.

That greeting is for all the rest of my thousands of Gentle Readers too.

I hope your week was amusing.

Maybe not if you didn't live, like I do, in the 1 percent of the United States that *wasn't* frozen solid.

My sympathies are with you.

And to help you thaw out and warm up, here's some humor.
























And with that heavenly thought let me wish you all an exhilirating weekend full of warmth and cleanup.

And in spite of your troubles, always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(Oh-ho!)


14 comments:

  1. I like that turn signal one. It really isn't anyone's business where I'm going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Dr. Zeuss, and that picture of the tree growing around the car is completely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I join you in the balmy (sort of) section of the U.S. I need that tee-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Ice Crusades! Thanks for the Friday laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah the turn-signal guy, we drive behind him all the time! Thank you for the Friday laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grateful to be in the 1%!! Loved the Ice Crusades!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The guy who never indicates wouldn't be French by any chance, would he? And I don't suppose the joke about the car parked in (literally so!) the trees was written by a Japanese ex-olympic official, perchance?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tom, you mean the French don't use their turn signals either??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done!
    They must have been married..yes!! Although it's himself who nabs all the covers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome collection of funnies for a frickin' freezin' Sunday morning! Thank you for this!!

    ReplyDelete