Tuesday, April 6, 2021

SHORN

 I went to an actual barber shop (hair salon) today and got a haircut.

My first outside the home in over a year.

Not that I had locks clear down my back.

SWMBO has been doing yeoman job whenever the tresses got long enough for her to barf.

But she said the other day "I want you to go and get a professional haircut", so . . . tomorrow being a big day* . . . I did.

Here is the result.




Actually not bad, I think, for a guy nearing his 81st trip around the sun.

And, as you may be able to see, it's time for ALOHA SHIRTS once again in sunny Arizona!

So I'm happy, SWMBO is happy, there is joy in the world.

(About that * above - you'll find out tomorrow.)

12 comments:

  1. Oooh, a mystery! The new hair looks great. I also got shorn today, but have nothing special on the calendar for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should have gone for the ponytail, then get a bandanna and a Harley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unless you are actually 2 years younger than I am, you are already on your 81st trip around the sun. You were on your first trip around the sun at birth and began your second trip on your first birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So...tune in tomorrow, same bat time, same bat channel...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent! Our barber shops open for the first time in months on Monday, and Dave is practically pawing the ground to race over there and get his hair cut. I cut my own hair (since I don't have much to begin with), so I'm not as stressed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My hubby has been cutting my hair since 1985, about 6 months after we married I came home once again almost in tears because I hated my hair cut. I wear it really short, have worn it like this since 1980 and will till the day I die, anyhoo. he said I can cut your hair, I used to cut Robby's, his son. We once added up the total we have saved since then and it was close to 20,000 dollars over 37 years. but where is it? hubby is half way through 8 th decade and i am with you but in the last half of the 7th..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haircut! You inspire me to get my hair cut too. Maybe I will... maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicely done..not too short!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet if feels as good as it looks.

    ReplyDelete