Friday, April 23, 2021

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 TGIF!

Thank God It's Franklin!

Oh, you don't get it?

See, while I'm known on here as Catalyst or Bruce or HWMOH (He Who Must Obey Her) . . my real first name is Franklin.

Not named after Benjamin or Delano Roosevelt but after my dad.

Who knows where he got his first name from?

But you didn't come here to read my family history, did you?

You came for these!































Yeah, I've had that stare glare turned on me from time to time too.

Well that does it for this week, folks, and I'm exhausted.

So let me remind you that tomorrow is my birthday.

No gifts, please, just send cash.

In spite of that, have yourselves a wonderful weekend and don't forget this one: always keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(now where did she go ? ? ? ?)

17 comments:

  1. What an incredible lineup! Still laughing . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. An early happy birthday!

    The dinosaur UFO one is quite a conundrum.

    And what cat can resist a box?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ones. The Ikea one made me wince with horrible memories. Do you go by Franklin or Frank? How interesting. It's too late for me to use another name on my blog. Perhaps if I start a new one, I can pick a cooler name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I use my middle name, which is Bruce. But as I've aged and come into contact with more and more doctors, labs, and government agencies I've accepted being called Franklin. So either one (or Catalyst) is fine.

      Delete
  4. Kitty is in his glory! Love the Ikea log cabin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Catalyst or Bruce or HWMOH and Happy Birthday Franklin.. these are really really funny, every single one of them, i love the IRONY in most of them. they are made me laugh and am still smiling.. once again you have found comics I have not seen before... The ball under the sofa is tied with tech support for my favorite, if i had to pick one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great set of laughs. That common sense one is uncomfortably true.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the laughs, Bruce, Catalyst, HWMOH, Franklin! Sending you good wishes for a wonderful birthday celebration tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the That Complicates Things frame.
    Happy Birthday pal...we'll celebrate it again when we come back east to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! And thanks for the funnies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you're having a great birthday! An excellent lineup of funnies, as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday! I waited a day to give the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm late as usual. The Ikea log cabin made me LOL :)

    ReplyDelete