Friday, July 23, 2021

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 It's Full Moon Friday!

Also the final time my friend Phil can celebrate his birthday by saying "I'm seventy- - - -."

How quickly the years have passed.

So for Phil and all other Senior Citizens, here's a diet regimen to help you live on into your "Golden Years".





















And those are the jokes, folks.

Now whether it's your birthday or not, endeavor to have an exciting and excellent weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

14 comments:

  1. I LOVE that cat! And, that gardening tip might come in handy one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one sounds like my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nuts, bolts, washers and extra parts is definitely my husband's shed!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the Friday laughs. Love the one with the doc and the tourniquet or bandage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the extra parts and the order on line! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The "GPS is wrong" sign reminds me of the episode of The Office where Andy and Michael listened to the GPS, and drove into a lake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha to the diet - it's a big nope for me too (especially the cauliflower one - blech!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I especially like the gardening tip. My tip for murder, put down a tarp. Makes clean up so much easier:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Facing the Golden Years without having had 5 minutes of fame when suddenly I appear on Oddbal Observations. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL -- that one about burying a body is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cat one--oh, yes! They manage to get their own way somehow. :)

    ReplyDelete