Friday, November 26, 2021

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Fellow Americans, I hope your holiday feasting went well.

Ours was a success.

The BRD was our guest but she helped out a lot.

I'll have some photos tomorrow.

Let's see what the humorists have in store for today.






















No, no, no, don't hate me.

Just always remember to keep laughing!

Now I know we're already into a four-day foo-fa-rah of a weekend but please heed my admonishment and make it a good one.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


10 comments:

  1. That last one is very, very true. This is a great batch of funnies. The dogs chasing cars one, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these laughs today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! A two-fer this week! "Dude, these came out of your seat." Can you hear me laughing all the way over here? Good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the guy celebrating on the dance floor! Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All extra good...my favorite...hmmm, tough one this week. I gotta go for the ex-boy friend celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a sad sign of the Friday Funnies when a burglar can't earn a dishonest living!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure why but that one about the wifi password made me laugh out loud. And, the expression on that cat is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These were great! My favorite was the unemployment application :)

    ReplyDelete